MSRTC Conductor Admit Card 2017 Download Conductor Hall Ticket from msrtc.gov.in
Here we are going to provide the MSRTC Conductor Admit Card 2017 details in the below sections. Candidates who have applied for the clerk examination through Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation they should need to take a look at the below details carefully. You can download admit card from the main site i.e. msrtc.gov.in.
MSRTC Admit Card 2017
MSRTC (Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation) is all set to announce the MSRTC Conductor Admit Card 2017 for recruitment examination. The examination will be conducted for selecting the eligible and talented candidates for fulfills the 616 positions. The admit card will be revealed through online mode only.
Maharashtra Conductor Admit Card 2017
The MSRTC Conductor Call Letter 2017 will be uploaded by the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation on its official website. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website by entering the name, registration number, and date of birth. The examination dates will be available very soon.
Candidates who have successfully applied for the recruitment examination should need to carry their Maharashtra Conductor Admit Card 2017 because entry will not be available without admit card. The admit card will have the examination date, exam schedule, posts name, total vacancies, conducting authority name, etc.
How to download the MSRTC Admit Card 2017?
- First of all, candidates will have to visit the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation official website.
- Check out the latest notification and find out the admit card option.
- Now open the MSRTC Conductor Hall Ticket 2017 option and open that on next page.
- After that produce all details and click on the submit button.
- The admit card will generate on the computer screen.
- Take the hard copy of the admit card and keep it safe for further use.
Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2017 – MahaTET Hall Ticket @ mahatet.in
Maharashtra State Council of Examination has decided to schedule Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (Maharashtra TET). Qualified and suitable job seekers want to become teachers then appear in exam and bring Maharashtra TET Admit Card in the examination. Dear friends if you have a dream to get a teaching job in Maharashtra then you will qualify in Maharashtra TET. Pass out job seekers will be able to apply for a teaching job in Maharashtra for next 03 years from the date of the score card.
MahaTET Admit Card 2017
To Download Paper I, II Hall Ticket willing applicants need to visit the official website that is mahatet.in. If you start preparation with Exam pattern and syllabus then sure success is confirmed in this career connected test. Maharashtra TET Call Letter details are shown below for candidates.
Dear aspirants more details related to Download Maharashtra TET Entrance Test Hall Ticket are delivered below for all of you. Now go till last of this page to get the benefit of this content associated with call letter.
Qualifying Criteria: Those applicants, who will obtain min 60% of marks in written test, will be considered as TET qualified. Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test qualified candidates can apply for upcoming teaching jobs in Maharashtra for next three years.
Way to download Maharashtra TET Paper I, II Admit Card
- In order to download TET Admit Card students need to input below mentioned steps-
- Dynamic candidates must have visit official website of Maharashtra Central School
- Service Commission Board which is mahatet.in
- On the home page go to the link as ‘TET Examination Admit Card’
- Press ok on hall ticket option
- Enter enrolment no. and registration no. than press ok on submit button
- Now admit card/ hall ticket will be available on your screen
- Command for Download and print it.
- Keep it secure because it will assist you check result.: